Our mission is simple: to impact our neighbors for Christ whether they live next door or in our community. And we need more of Jesus in our lives, city and world.
For us, that means…
- Telling those who feel lost how to come home.
- Showing Christ followers what it means to have a relationship with God
- Touching the hurting where they live and making a difference
- Growing together as family even when it is difficult
- Celebrating Jesus Christ together in worship and service
Having a mission statement is easy. Living this mission is difficult. And we aren’t perfect. But by God’s grace, we can do something amazing together that will change our part of the world.